Requirements for all shipments to the above mentioned instances:
All shipments are to be notified latest one day in advance to the contact point.
All shipments need to be including:
– Receiver’s contact info
– Sender’s contact info
– Order number, project number/name or other agreed reference number
– Packing lists in sufficient degree of detail
– Proper packing for outside storing purposes
– Info if the item needs to be stored inside
Incoming goods to be delivered (in other times no service unless separately agreed)
– Mon-Thu 07:00-11:00 and 12:00-15:30
– Fri 07:00-11:00 and 12:00-14:00
– Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays closed
Exceptions to these times need to be agreed separately with the contact point personnel.
If the above mentioned points are not followed, it might lead to delays of the receiving process, causing further delays in acceptance process of the delivery.
CONTACT POINT FOR ALL THE SHIPMENTS:
Phone: +358 40 827 3156
Street Address: MS-Steel Oy, Hemming Elfvingin tie 1, 10960 HANKO, Finland
If sent specifically to KoneCranes Hanko Factory, then use:
KoneCranes – insert proper unit name here– C/O MS-Steel Oy, Hemming Elfvingin tie 1, 10960 Hanko, Finland
In case of further information concerning shipping, please contact Mr. Sami Metsola, Manager of Logistics, tel: +358 400 973 161.